crush

I was hoping that this day wouldn't come. At least, not so soon.

Recently, I developed a crush on someone who also happens to be a senior of mine. We barely interact with each other and I dreamt of him once and that was it. It doesn't make any sense that I'm falling for him, don't you think? Why would I fall for someone whom I don't even talk to?

But, oh God, just looking at him fills my stomach with butterflies. It gets worse when he looks at me back. Am I in love or am I scared of him? geez. Maybe, it could be both.

My last relationship ended a year ago, and I never had feelings towards anyone ever since.. until now. So it makes me wonder, am I just bored? Is that why I'm having some random crush on a random guy? I want to throw this feeling away. It's distracting. I felt nothing towards him before so why now? I just can't accept it. It doesn't feel, uh, natural?

For now I'll just let it be and hope that it goes away.



UPDATE:
The feeling's gone, babes. I am now free from unwanted and unnecessary feelings 😋 (for now)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. haha, i feel you sis! xD I also face the same problem. I have a crush on this guy for 4 semesters, I always feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him walking or sitting around me. But then I found out he already has a gf :) It broke my heart a lot hahaha and I'm still in the process of moving on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sighh,, life dont always work how we want it to be, am i rite? moving on is not easy but i wish u all the strength and best to keep going, bbg! <3

      Delete
  2. I think it's normal for human to have feelings towards another human. My last relationship was like 5 years ago and now instead of real human I only have crush on anime characters. I think I'm the weird one here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean, there's nothing wrong with it, (i have some anime character crushes myself huehu) and let's be honest, written characters are far more likeable/easy to like than real people so i dont blame u sis xx

      Delete
  3. I miss the feeling of having a crush. i've read somewhere that if the crush lasts more than 3 months then it might not be just a crush anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!!! that was me before! it's been a while since i had any real life crushes and i actually miss liking another human being romantically. but now that it's happening, im.... not digging it LMAO. mine's two/three weeks so far and, knowing my love life, i hope it doesn't exceed three months huhu ;-;

      Delete
  4. it's okay to have a crush......mine already into my crush for 4 years..then i realized that..i am the one who desperate..lol so i stop,and pray to God,may i found a true love..ceh! best of luck to you! =P

    ReplyDelete