first 2020 update

Can you believe I'm actually blogging again? I've always wanted to update something here but I have been very busy, I am not even kidding. Now that I'm done with my FYP (thank goodness), and currently on study week, I guess a small update wouldn't hurt. I won't be going into details of how my semesters went but to summarize it all up: it was a helluva ride. As it should. There were ups and downs, of course. But I enjoyed it. Most of it.

Taylor Swift GIF

And now here I am, on my last days of degree. I have a paper next week, and after that I'm all on my own. Honestly, I can't truly say that I know what to do next. I have some ideas and plans but everything is happening so fast I don't really take time to sit down and think about it in detail. Right now, I'm just going with the flow. 

Just for context, I'm an animation student. My FYP was an animation short about magical girls. The showcase was held recently on Thursday. It was great! It really was. I was proud of my work, my team, and thankful to everyone who helped and support us. All those months of work finally paid off.

So anyways, I'm gonna end my degree real soon. There has been pressure on whether I should take a year off or get on with work. It's a dilemma. My answer for now is, honest to God, I don't know. I'm not sure. Fortunately, I still got some time to think about it. Whatever it is, I just don't want to end up regretting something.

Unemployment I Dont Know What To Do GIF

Feel free to share your own experience if this is something you can relate to or was once (or currently is) in the same situation. I could use some advice. Something motivational, perhaps? Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely clueless. Figure it would be nice to have someone else's input or story on this. I do hope people are still blogging these days, hahah. 

Till then.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. You'll be surprise how you can lots of bloggers that you can relate to.
    I couldn't follow all of them so I bookmark those blogs for future read and check regularly.
    I think I know someone who's doing the same FYP but not animation, gaming I think.. hahaha
    Sorry, I don't know anything about this but nevertheless, congrats on finishing your FYP :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tqa! Well I have a few blogs that I have in my blog list but sometimes they're not updated for a long time (which is not a problem! people get busy and I totally understand!) but it gets boring here without anything new to read haha especially when I'm in my "rajin" mood

      Delete
  2. I prefer to follow the flow because I'm not a person good with a plan. I always ended up failing them haha! Though, I really admire people with a plan and really follow along with it. Life seems easier, and not hectic. I tried many times, but it's not working for me :(
    By the way, congratulations for finishing your degree! All the best for you! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I admire them too. But, like you, I'm also a go-with-the-flow type. Although, sometimes I get really panicky thinking about my future and how I don't have a solid plan and mess up my flow haha O_O but it's okay so far. I believe there's no need of rushing for now. Things will happen and I'll just have to learn to adapt. Thank you, Lala!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you will be fine whether you take a year off or not! Good luck with everything and glad to see you are posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I believe it's better not to stress myself thinking to hard about it and have more faith y'know? I'm also glad that I didn't completely forgot about my blog haha! Thank you, Kiki!

      Delete
  4. I read this a month after but hope it's not too late to wish you, congratulations for finishing your degree! https://fallensecrets.blogspot.com/2020/04/mco-day-31.html

    ReplyDelete