one week

I have one week left.

I'm not dying, but it's pretty close to it. Am I ready? Not really, but I can't wait to beg the hostel office lady to let me stay at the campus hostel. They keep kicking old students out to make room for new intake kids although everyone knows there's always room for everyone; it's just that the management are too afraid that they couldn't pay the bills y'know. They cut off an entire block of electricity once because someone was using the rice cooker. Or was it a clothing iron? Anyways, I can't afford staying outside of campus. It would be a dream, honestly. But financially speaking, I just can't.


Pray for me, won't you? Or wish me luck, if praying isn't your thing. Doesn't matter. I need all the help I can get. It's going to be a tough one, this upcoming semester.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment