am i a bad blogger?

Thank you @Rasya for dropping by and leaving your Am I A Bad Blogger tag post link which I found to be quite interesting and since I currently have some free time, I decided to join in as well. Feel free to leave your own AIABB tag post in the comment section or chatbox if you want xx


Are you a book blogger?
I'm not entirely sure what a "book blogger" is. But based on my minimal research and from what I understand, I don't think I fit the qualifications of a book blogger so therefore, no.

Do you have 100 or more followers?
I only have one (1) follower. Which is not surprising because this blog is somewhat new and not many people blog nowadays so it's not really frequent to have people visiting your site now and let alone following, ya know?

Do you blog daily?
No, I don't.

Do you read other blogs daily?
Daily, no. But I do read them whenever I'm online. Especially the blogs that I follow.

Do you comment on lots of blog posts?
Seldom. But I always leave a message on chat boxes ;-)

Do you use social media for your blog?
No, because I'm going for anon blogging so I don't really promote my social media here.

Do you participate in memes?

Do you write original content/discussion posts?
Yes, I do. Most of them are personal. I'm a really emotional person and I don't exactly have friends that I could/want to talk to so here is where I rant and vent. (Not trying to sound sad. I love my friends, really. It's just that I don't trust them.)

Do you have authors on your blog?
Yes. Me, and all of my self on different emotions.

Are you a grammar nazi?
Honestly, yes but I don't point it out publicly. I judge them silently. Sometimes I make grammar mistakes for fun so I wonder if other people are purposefully doing it too.

Are you plain, vanilla, boring and bland?
I like to think that I'm not.

Are you a follower of the power of positivity and are always positive?
I'm a follower BUT I'm not always positive. Let's be real, it's not easy to stay positive. Not everyone has strong will and mind. I have my ups and downs but I love it when I'm positive. Makes everything seem a little less shitty :-)

Are you and your blog awesome?
Ye

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. hey, we are kinda similar too haha! i have 'some'friends but i don't believe them 100%. and ohmygodddddd youre a grammar naziiii, i feel so attackeddd hahaha. it must be such a pain reading my blog posts :( anyway, i've always love reading an anon blog like yours because for me, the anon themselves can feel more comfortable and be more open to share their life stories :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh nooo im sorry i didn't mean to attack anyone, really ;-; me as a person, i'm quite judgemental (i am a virgo after all, yikes) but i don't shame people for bad grammar i swaer �� honestly, my grammar's not that great either and no pain at all reading your posts. in fact, i was reading one just now haha! and it was all right :-)

      i really appreciate that you feel that way. it's true, before this i went on normal public mode and i didn't feel safe or comfortable and always hesitant to post anything knowing that people could easily tell who i am. but now, i know i'm not 100% secured, but at least i feel more safe & open upon sharing my stories here.

      Delete