some songs

Hey, sweeties. It's currently 1AM and I can't sleep and I have to get ready by 6 and I haven't packed anything and I also haven't done my 800 words essay which is due next week. That's just how it is but whatever because I am going to share some sweet tunes right here in this post just to make me feel better.


Shout out to @Chris for his post which inspired me to make this post. I feel like this music recommendation thing will be something worth making a new category for. All of my posts have tags so check em out ;-)

Anyways,

I would do anything for you - Foster The People
Four out of five - Arctic Monkeys
These days - Wallows
You should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish
New light - John Mayer
Levitate - Twenty One Pilots
Maybe we're meant to be alone - Bad Suns
HANN (Alone) - (G)I-DLE

If you click on the hearts (♡) it will direct you to the song on YouTube, just to make it easier for you.

I personally am open to any kind of music genres and languages. As long as it sounds good to me, I'm sold. Also, I hope that I introduced you to something new and I hope you find it as nice to listen to as I do. If you got anything that you wanna share, which is awesome, the comment section and chatbox is always open for song suggestions xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. aye these songs are cool. btw thanks for mentioning me tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no biggie! thank u for taking some time listening to my suggestions :-)

      Delete