some songs 2

Just a little side note: I do not vibe with my current blog layout. But I haven't been coding since, I don't know, 2015? I've lost most of my coding knowledge and I don't feel like "relearning" (yet). Also, I don't really feel inspired to change anything for now. Just want to let it out and in case if you're felling something's off, I've said it here. So you know.

UPDATE:
I just realised that my sidebar titles matches one of the layout style in Tame Impala's website so nevermind what I said before haha I take it all back. I love my current layout.


Despite that, I am quite inspired to do a song recommendation post. I've been listening to the same songs for weeks on repeat. Safe to say I was in a constant mood for a whole month. Of course, you can also check my playlist, which is somewhere on the sidebar section, for a quick go-through list of the songs. You can even click on them to listen short previews. If this is new information to you, you're welcome. Okay, so here goes:

Bass god - Last Dinosaurs
"I'm not tryna change your life; I just wanna watch the world go by; A slice of heaven and peace of mind; The times are changing and it don't feel right.."

Apollo - Last Dinosaurs
"My mind is made up; I'm willing to come down and wake up; The longest I would know of this life; It's not the one for me.."

Lost in yesterday - Tame Impala
"Now even though that was a time I hated from day one; Eventually, terrible memories turn into great ones.."
"'Cause it might've been somethin', who's to say?; Does it help to get lost in yesterday?"

Eventually - Tame Impala
"But I know that I'll be happier; And I know you will too.."

Teen idle - Marina and the Diamonds
"I wish I wasn't such a narcissist; I wish I didn't really kiss the mirror when I'm on my own; Oh God, I'm gonna die alone.."

Rules - The Hoosiers
"People didn't always get along though did they?; People didn't always like each other did they?"

Spotlight - Communicant
"You can do just what you want, don't make it watered down.."

If you click on the hearts (♡) it will direct you to the song on YouTube.

Added pieces of lyrics from each song just to highlight what it was like (or felt like) for me on those few weeks. Some are just hints, some are straightforward. Either way, I enjoyed listening to each song and I hope you'll enjoy it too.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. What a coincidence, I love Tame Impala and Last Dinosaurs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rules by the hoosiers is such a catchy song! :)

    http://www.liyanajasmi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a typical radio listener, I never heard of these songs. Or they did play them on radio, it's just me that missed the chance to listen? Haha. Anyway I love songs recommendation! Will listen to them soon.

    ReplyDelete