first week

Second semester has already started. What a time to be alive! The first week just ended and can you believe that I have full day classes on a Friday? I was shocked to say the least. Whatever. Let's recap, shall we?

First day
Which was on a gloomy Tuesday afternoon. My body wasn't ready to sit through four hours of lecture. I was fighting the urge to sleep. Lost the battle and slept anyway. It was Film Studies and we were briefed about the class and watched an old comedy movie about Hitler. So, basically, I didn't really miss anything. After class, went to Sushi King and had $7 worth of sushi. Later that night, went for a movie (Jurassic World).

Second day
Class was fun. There was a storytelling workshop and the whole class discussed and made up a fanfic between a guy and a broom. Not gonna share any details. Anyways, went to A&W during break time. Went to Matsuri for dinner. Then, to the new 24-hour bookstore which was across from the dinner place. Bought some books.

Third day
Honestly I don't really remember what happened in class. Had a meeting later on. Went to the hypermarket and bought some stuff for an upcoming event. Then, had dinner at an Arabic restaurant but I ordered fish & chips. How basic.

Last day (yesterday)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment